New Blog for Bookish Things

A long time ago, in this galaxy, I made a blog for my personal writing news. But...that blog is kind of embarrassing now because I had no idea what I was doing.

Source: giphy.com

So voila! All new blog, fresh start.


This blog (and my Facebook page) will be about my adventures as a YA writer. It'll be about books for teens, teenager-y things (Even though I'm in my late twenties, okay? OKAY?), and just a solid love for words on paper. I hope this blog will push me to work on my own manuscripts and dive into the wonderful world of already published YA so I'll actually have something to write about. I want to connect with other lovers of YA because, hey, you guys have good taste. YA is the best.

Thanks for reading! Please stick around and introduce yourself in the comments by sharing your favorite YA book with me. (Or if you can't pick just one, your top one hundred will be fine.)

-Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Character Priorities that Strengthen Your Writing (Plus a Free Printable Worksheet!)

A Very Hungry "Pitch Wars Boost My Bio"

The Element of Danger Every Writer Needs